Forms and Applications
- Building Code adopted December 6, 1988
- Contractor Listing Ordinance adopted March 22, 2006
- Demolition by Neglect Ordinance adopted June 28, 2006
- Drainage and Sediment Control Ordinance adopted July 11, 1990
- Dumping Ordinance adopted January 23, 1985
- Permit Fee Ordinance adopted January 25, 2012
- PUD Ordinance adopted September 9, 2013
- Right of Way Procedures Ordinance adopted October 12, 2005
- Right of Way Standards Ordinance adopted October 12, 2005
- Sign Ordinance adopted August 9, 2006
- Subdivision Ordinance adopted July 1997
- Town of Newburgh Zoning Ordinance adopted January 22, 1997. Title 13, Chapter 130 Newburgh Code of Ordinances
- Zoning Map updated 2016
- Zoning Ordinance Amendments
The Zoning Administrator in the Town of Newburgh is charged with the following duties:
- Administers the day-to-day operation of the planning, zoning, and building functions of the Town.
- Serves as the Zoning Administrator.
- Serves as the Building Commissioner and Chief Building Inspector for the the Town.
- Serves as the Zoning Administrator for the Newburgh Plan Commission.
- Serves as the Administrator of the Newburgh Historic Preservation Commission (HPC).
- Serves as the Administrator for the Newburgh Department of Storm Water Management (SWM).
- Serves as the Administrator for the Newburgh Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA).
- Serves as Coordinator (Operator) for the Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4).
- Serves as Chair of the Newburgh Site Review Committee.
2011 Town of Newburgh Revitalization Action Plan